Here at Faulkner Solicitors, we have been successfully assisting clients with their conveyancing needs for over 30 years. Our staff are experienced in electronic conveyancing and can provide you with a range of services including:
- Commercial/residential property purchase
- Commercial/residential property sale
- Off-the-plan commercial/residential purchase
- Off-the-plan commercial/residential sale
- Preparation of contracts of sale and vendor statements
- Reviewing pre-purchase contracts of sale and vendor statements
- Purchasing or disposing of property in the name of a trust or self-managed superannuation fund
- Retirement Village purchases/sales
- Aged Care Facility contracts
- Leasehold purchase/sale
- Terms contracts
Contracts of sale and vendor statements
We work with you to prepare contract and vendor statements in a timely and efficient manner to ensure your selling agent has the best opportunity to market the property and obtain the best result possible.
We believe in working as a team with you, your financier and your selling agent to ensure a smooth and successful process.
Our contracts of sale are drafted to include a number of individualised special conditions aimed to protect you. Our vendor statements are drafted to include all the necessary information required under the relevant legislation and to ensure you are compliant with all your disclosure requirements.
If you would like us to prepare a contract and vendor statement for your property, please contact our office at your convenience.
We want our clients making informed decisions before they enter into any binding contract. For this reason, we provide no charge contract reviews prior to signing any legally binding document. The purpose of these no cost reviews is to protect your interests and we encourage you to contact our office with any queries you may have.