We have a strong history in all areas of Estate Planning and can assist you with the following:
- Simple and complex wills
- Testamentary trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Appointing a medical treatment decision maker
- Family Trusts
- Trustee retirement or removal
- Trust deed establishment or amendment
- Letters of Administration
- Transferring property from the deceased’s name
- Administering Estates
- Advice in relation to VCAT applications for guardianship
- Contesting an Estate
Please contact our office for a free consultation and quote for any Estate Planning service.
Wills and Powers of Attorney
We understand how important wills can be for the administration of your estate, both for your peace of mind and for your loved one’s ease.
Please contact our office for a free consultation and quote.